Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Yes, I ate breakfast and lunch, and now dinner, too

My Fitness Pal says 1,507 calories for the day

Hey, I got to correct a calorie count from way back on Sunday.  I had previously miscalculated peanut butter as being 3 tablespoons, not 1.5 tablespoons as it actually was, and just fixed this.  It was due to My Fitness Pal having "serving size of 2 Tablespoons" and I had written 1.5 servings when I meant .75 servings.  Anyone else ever have this problem? This brought my calorie count down from 1,620 to 1,470 for that particular day - a big difference!

The usual start, and then two forms of badness:



Then I just had to have some lunch:
Just a half sandwich

Then I got down to business for dinner: Parmesan-encrusted tilapia, steamed broccoli, and a jazz apple


That's it. My Fitness Pal says 1,507 for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Purty gud! I'm anxious to hear feedback from nutritionist...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but be patient since they require approval.