Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

And yet again, I return

My Fitness Pal says: 1,595 calories for the day.

Let me put up the pics later, I beg of you.  What a crappity-crap-crap day.  It's only coffee, mini-wheats, an ounce of peanuts, and an egg and cheese sandwich, anyway.

Will come back later once I get my head together.  (code word:  money problems.  Big problems.) Here are some pics: (the usual coffee and mini-wheats)

That's it for the day. The pizza pics I stole from someone else; the slices were very small (try a Pizza Hut medium rectangular pizza and see how small the slices really are.) And I did eat one pizza roller. That's IT for Friday. I guess that's all the explanation that's needed; I'll post calorie counts later.  My Fitness Pal says: 1,595 calories.

4 comments:

  1. :( sorry about the problems you are having. I hope they work out in your favor! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I appreciate the well-wishes. I guess I'll just keep moving forward - that's all I know, anyway. As long as we're still on our feet, we just keep walking, right?

      Delete
  2. Hope you come up w/"A Plan" soon... Hey, you could always put up a "Donate" button on your blog ;-) !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Val. It's just the usual, and it may work itself out.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, but be patient since they require approval.