Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Holiday weekend is a calorie bust

My Fitness Pal says: 2,307 calories for today I'm not even going to rustle up photos, but I am going to try to approximate all of this in My Fitness Pal. Here is the list (because I remember everything I ate, which is a positive change from days when I used to eat without thinking)
Coffee and milk, like usual
One piece of 15-grain toast
Two ball park franks, two white wheat buns
1 cup potato salad
1/2 cup ice cream
1 large piece of cake; I'll count it as two
1 Yuengling ale
1 serving Fritos Scoops
Not a great diet by any means; it was a holiday.  I wonder what would have happened, had I made 15 side dishes to go with everything, and ate a grand-slam breakfast to start the day, and also had both breakfast AND lunch.  Well, I can answer that:  The calories would be double.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but be patient since they require approval.