Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Last day of May, but not the last day of the challenge for me

My Fitness Pal says: 1,940 calories for the day.

I just said this on Allan's blog, but here's the deal:  I'm extending the challenge until Wednesday, June 5.  I stopped putting up photos, and then stopped even describing it all (as of yesterday or something) but I have it all in My Fitness Pal.  I can't weigh in today because of some dietary indiscretions connected to a celebration yesterday.  But on Wednesday I'm coming back with my final weight figure and some pics to compare to my starting pics.  I'll post total calorie count tonight, and I'll update yesterday's, too, in a little while.

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I was hoping to hear your good news! As I mentioned, I'm staying away from the scales for a few days while my weight normalizes after Tex-Mex...
    It would be better if I could get to the effing gym, but we've been hellaciously busy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but be patient since they require approval.