Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Did you think I wasn't coming back?

My Fitness Pal says 1,741 calories today.

Well, I'm back. I was doing well today until I came inside from exercising and thought all of my muscles were going to turn into mush. I think I had run out of calories 1/2 hour prior. So I ate enough to feed a small horse.

I have never mentioned it on this blog, but I exercise most days for a good hour outdoors, walking, and I mean hiking hard up hills in our neighborhood (and down them, too - I didn't want to imply that it's all uphill. That would only be possible if the starting and ending point were not one and the same.)

Not looking forward to weighing in on Wednesday because I think the horse-feed style dinners are going to be reflected in the poundage.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it has only taken me 30 yrs to learn that I can't "burn it off"...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but be patient since they require approval.